From dark to light. All begins in the dark back alleys of Copenhagen, and ends in the bright light of the biggest stadiums. Packed with cheering fans and loud horns. Copenhagen City Pack draws its inspiration from street of Copenhagen, paying tribute to the city and its ordinary heroes. The design is created as cooperation between PUMA and Unisport WebTV hosts: Joltter, JayMike and PWG. This combines the best of PUMA with the best of Unisport. The result is a ultra sharp design, for the PUMA silos of Future, ONE and Netfit Lite. The boots are available exclusively from Unisport!
• Unique design from Unisport WebTV host; JayMike, with special logo on the heel and details on the sole inspired by the streets of Copenhagen
• crafted from soft and flexible kangaroo leather for superior comfort, unique fit and outstanding ball control
• The lacing system is based upon the innovative PUMA fusefit tech, that allows for an individually customised lacing with a sharp silhouette.
• evoKNIT sock for optimum fit and stability, with pull tabs for easy entry.
• outsole is made from flexible and light pebax, that combined with an external heelcap adds stability and support.
• visionary stud configuration that is designed for quick moves, to give you the edge.
• ONE is worn by players such as Sergio Agüero, Héctor Bellerín and Cesc Fàbregas